Tuesday, September 01, 2009

OUT OF THERAPY

Richard Lewis.This must be one the funniest things I've ever seen. Positively funny.

Check out 0:35 when tells about his 17 year-shrink (psychologist) that called all her patients back to kind of make a "recall" of a past theoretical mistake.
Jokes.com
Richard Lewis - Out of Therapy
comedians.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

Imagine myself calling everyone of the students who have had classes with me over this last decade to correct some grammar I had mistakenly taught.

I actually had a hard time to stop laughing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A psychologist to make a "recall" is really funny and unimaginable.

Luis Borghetti said...

This is really funny and Original. I think my teacher has much free time to search for it on the web.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy because my teacher isn't a psychologist or I'll have to pay more. he! he! he!

Michael said...

These standup comedy guys are awesome! Here in Brazil it is not so common but those guys of CQC are working hard in this field.