- Over 95% of the staff team has flexible working hours at the software company WRQ. They also offer a nap room with futons and onsite massages!
- At the insurance company AFLAC employees can have 12 weeks off with full pay if they need to take care of a sick husband, wife, child, or parent.
division of Finnish company Nokia reimburses the cost of studies of its employees. The value can reach U$ 5,000. US
- Employees at CDW Computer Centers get free ice-cream in the summer and fruit and bagels (Jewish bread) every Tuesday and Thursday.
- You don’t have to worry about keeping up with your housework if you work for the printing company Valassis Communication. They provide employees with discounts on maid services and ready-to-heat meals.
- The CEO at Intel has to work in a cub like everybody else, and there are no reserved parking spaces.
Anyway, what sort of benefits has your company offered you?