Sunday, May 15, 2011

I've been off Odds-on for while. Translating a lot over the past few months. A thick software manual and some international contracts. It's pretty hard to sit and type more when you already spent some hours of your day using your computer. Blogging is supposed to be a pleasant thing after all. As my deadlines get tighter, I guess new posts tend to become more rare.
Nonethless, I'll try to keep Odds-on up and running during this semester.
Mateus Beck has recently returned from a trip to Ireland and brought me an issue of the world-class magazine The Economist. There's a special report on the future of the state. I'm reading it and hopefully will be posting some comments about it soon. I'll also try to publish some peculiar and interesting facts that have happened in our lessons. Some remarkable things occur every week and reporting them will allow students to get to know each other better just as these very facts may offer some ideas for further discussions in class.
Be blessed.

No comments: