Saturday, August 16, 2003

Something that happened...

Three years ago, I was driving to my work on BR-116 road. Everything seemed normal, there were lot of cars on the road, like every monday morning. I remember now, I've just started to listen a song, when suddenly a car broke in front of mine, and his velocity turned to 0km/h in 2 seconds! So, I tried to break quickly, and put my foot on the pedal, deeply, so I felt my car slipping on the road, and crashing on the car's bumper ahead. I almost avoided to colide, but I couldn't, so after this I looked at my driving mirror and I saw a car in the same situation that I was... breaking to try to avoid crash, but it didn't get either. Nobody was injured, but I was trembling, and I got out my car nervous. I didn't know what to do. So I called my insurance agent to ask him, what should I do in that moment. He told me to be calm and to wait for the policeman and to answer to his questions. So, I tried to calm down, and I talked with the policeman, and signed some documents...
After this I drove my way to work, and started to make accounts about my car's damage. But I thank God, I was safe, and there wasn't a Coca-Colas truck behind my car.

Rodrigo Brz

No comments: